READING SPECIALIST - ENGLISH TEACHER IN HO CHI MINH, VIETNAM
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh.
- I Can Read
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are looking for committed teachers as we offer a one-year contract. Our teachers will work five days per week with two consecutive days off on weekdays. Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree and have preferably one year of classroom experience. Ideally, candidates will be located in Vietnam due to the current border closures, those outside of the country will also be considered for future positions.
- Degree-level qualifications, preferably in Teaching/Education/Early Childhood Studies/English/English Literature or Linguistics
- English of first language level with a universally recognisable accent and a strong command of both written and spoken English
- At least one year of related teaching experience, or similar
- An enthusiasm for teaching young children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with Learning Centre Management
- The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive monthly salary reflective of Vietnams cost of living
- Sponsored work permit reimbursed upon contract completion
- A contract completion bonus
- Paid annual leave in addition to paid public holidays
- Sick leave through the Vietnam Medical Insurance Authority
- Company contributions to Health and Social insurance
- A paid training/induction programme with I Can Read's Professional Development Team, followed by ongoing support
- A one-year contract commencing from Work Permit issuance with the possibility to renew.
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 12 permanent students
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Opportunities to explore relocating internationally to our other I Can Read centres throughout Asia
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!Click to find out more.
Get the most out of your CELTA on our part-time 12 week course. Equips teachers for both face-to-face and online teaching. Gain a teaching qualification recognised world-wide.Click to find out more.
Face to face (Vietnam/ Cambodia) self-paced and virtual classes (anywhere in the world). Includes practical placement and job assistance. Option to take practical in Vietnam/Cambodia with self-paced or virtual option.Click to find out more.