Teach in South Korea - July, Aug, Sep, Oct 2020
- South Korea: South Korea.
- Top Placement In
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
1. A resume (MS word file, PDF file or written in an email)
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with sunglasses )
3. An earliest available date
4. Your nationality & current location
5. Applying for a position alone or with a friend/partner?
Details of Position
1) Be a Native Level English Speaker - UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, NZ, Australia, South Africa (visa requirement)
2) Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher.
-Hold a University degree (You must hold a original diploma)
3) No Criminal Record
4) Mentally and Physically healthy
* The documents which must be prepared
A copy of degree with an apostille
A Original Criminal Record check with an apostille
No Teaching Experience Required, Bachelors degree with any major is OK
Salary and Benefits
Salary : 2.1~2.5 million won/per month (depending on your experience).
Teaching hours : 30hours per week
Overtime pay : 15,000 - 22,000won /hour
Severance pay : Equal to one monthly salary
Accommodations : Private accommodations (free and furnished).
Airfare : Roundtrip economy class ticket or one way ticket.
Medical care : Generally half provided (rate:2% from your salary).
Class size : 10-15persons/class.
Vacation : 10 days paid vacation
Tax rate :1.9- 3.3%
Working days : Monday to Friday (or Saturday)
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
INSTANT email delivery of the latest worldwide vacancies immediately they are posted to the TEFL.com platform. No need to search, as the latest jobs will be in your mailbox!Tell me more
Latest TEFL Blog Posts