English Teaching jobs all year round in South Korea
- Deadline: Thu 31 Dec 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- South Korea: Daegu, South Korea.
- DAEGU TEFL JOB
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
One way flight ticket, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa to teach English in Korea.
Details of Position
About Daegu city
The City of Daegu is located inland, southeast of the Korean Peninsula.
Its population is around 2.5 million and there are several hundreds native English speaking teachers in Daegu.
It's just 1 hour and 40 min. away from Seoul and 50 min. from Busan by express train (KTX or SRT); You can find more information on the city of Daegu website.
How to Apply
Please send me your resume, cover letter and other relevant documents with your available date for employment in S.Korea by email.
- Bachelor's degree in any field from an English speaking university
- a photocopy of Bachelor's degree certificate with 'Apostille' attached (a photocopy of Bachelors degree certificate verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
- an original copy of national (FBI) criminal background check issued within 6 months with 'Apostille' attached (an original copy verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
- must be a native level English speaker with the nationality of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, U.K., or U.S.A. (alphabetical order) in accordance with the Korean government's Policy
Salary and Benefits
- one-way flight ticket to Korea or a return flight ticket back home
- rent free fully-furnished single housing within 10-15 min. walking distance of school (Teachers need to pay for utility bills for gas, water, electricity etc. which is around 50,000 won per month depending on how much they use.)
- severance pay, equivalent of 1 month's salary on completion of 1-year contract
- 10-day vacation scheduled by school and around 15 national holidays a year
- half of the medical insurance premium and national pension paid by the employer and the equivalent amount paid by the teacher each month
- fewer than 12 students at each class
- all the curriculum provided
- length of contract: 1 year (extendable)
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program for 2018 & 2019 out of 1,010 courses and Best TEFL Course for Job Guidance Worldwide!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries.Click to find out more.
EXPERT ENGLISH Cambridge CELTA Authorised Centre in Asturias (North of Spain) offers CELTA, the worldwide recognised 160-hour practical and flexible teacher training programme all year round, part-time and full time.Click to find out more.
Trinity College London CertTESOL- Residential course in Thailand. January 2020 - Early Bird discount.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.