Native Level English Speakers needed in Moscow
- Deadline: Wed 04 Mar 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- Russian Federation: Moscow, Russia.
- British Columbia Language Academy
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
The school offers courses for children starting from 4 years old, teenagers and adults. Programs of all courses are built with the use of communicative method of teaching English
Details of Position
We teach General English, Business English, exam preparation (Cambridge exams, IELTS and TOEFL) and provide both group and one-to-one classes to adults and children from the age of 4.
30 academic hours of teaching a week (1 academic hour=45 minutes), overtime is paid extra
5 days a week (Monday-Friday)
- teaching children from the age of 4, teenagers and adults (groups and individuals)
- planning lessons and checking homework
- assisting in placement testing
- participating in promotional events
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Native level Speakers
Salary and Benefits
- 1-year renewable contract
- Visa and work permit paid by the employer
- Health insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation + national holidays
British Columbia Language Academy
More jobs from this recruiter
4-week accredited TEFL/CELTA Courses in The Czech Republic, Spain, China, Thailand, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico and The USA.
Upon successful completion, ITTO guarantees job placement and job contacts worldwide. Find out how you can save up to US$200 Call Us Now!Click to find out more.
Work and Travel with ITTO, get Certified to Teach English and obtain Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico / Job contacts Worldwide.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel.Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.