EFL Teacher & Social Activities Officer
- Deadline: Sat 29 Feb 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: London.
- Nacel English School
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Organise, Promote and Run interesting and relevant monthly activities.
- Uploading content and Managing Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Making short Videos & taking Photos for Social Media, Website and brochures.
- Having Initiative & Creativity.
- Being Responsible, Positive, Enthusiastic, Flexible & Sociable.
- Ensure risk assessments & health and safety measures are in place.
- Being able to Work evenings/weekends if required.
Details of Position
Well established school, British Council Accredited & ISI Certified.
The school is based in North London (a 2 minute walk from Finchley Central underground station (Northern Line - High Barnet Branch)
We accept students under 18 and therefore the successful candidate will be DBS checked & references will be followed up.
Having the ability and previous experience of making videos and being very familiar with social media.
Salary and Benefits
Nacel English School
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Nacel English School website
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.