Vietnam Public Schools: Primary & Secondary EFL Teachers-August 2020 Start
- Vietnam: Hanoi.
- Education Solutions
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 40
- Degree Required
Education Solutions is currently recruiting full-time Primary and Secondary EFL teachers for public schools in Hanoi, Vietnam. We welcome all qualified, open-minded, energetic and passionate English teachers to apply and help make a positive difference in the lives of students in Vietnam.
Positions are available for the academic year 2020-21 starting August 2020.
++ All schools are located in Hanoi
++ Monday - Friday fixed day time schedule NO WEEKEND CLASSES ++
++ Join a team of over 16
Details of Position
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Class sizes limited to a maximum of 26
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually
- Bachelors degree, in any subject*
- A CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate
- A clean home country Police Clearance Check with 6-months validity
- Must be a native English speaker or equivalent with evidence of high proficiency
- 2 professional references
- Able to commit until the end of May 2021
* Non-native speakers must have a degree in English Language Education and 3 years experience in order to qualify for a Work Permit
Salary and Benefits
- Off-site bonus starting at 90,000 VND per/hour
- End-of-contract bonus
- Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4,200,000 VND (payable after completing Probation) and Initial Entry flight for Overseas Hires up to 12,600,000 VND (payable on contract completion)*
- Airport pickup and 10 days of initial hotel accommodation for Overseas Hires at approximately 4,200,000 VND
- Paid Annual Leave and Sick Leave (approx. 12 days)
- Vietnamese National Holidays, Christmas Day and International New Years Day (approx 11 days per calendar year)
- Christmas break
- Vietnamese State Medical insurance
- Private Full In-Patient, Partial Out-Patient, Evacuation and Repatriation Medical Insurance for which LLV pays of the annual premium
- Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV (except for document authentication)
- Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
- Ongoing training in a group setting
- Intensive induction program
- Option for TYLEC training with reimbursement scheme
Work and Travel with ITTO, get Certified to Teach English and obtain Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico / Job contacts Worldwide.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel.Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.