Centre Manager - London
- United Kingdom: London.
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
marcus evans linguarama is a leading international executive language training organisation that specialises in providing face-to-face and online courses for professionals in-company, in our own professionally equipped training centres and worldwide in the virtual classroom. We offer a range of courses in all languages that enable our clients to communicate more effectively in their work. Over the last 45 years we have developed established relationships with over sixty per cent of Europe's major companies as a result of the quality of our training and service.
marcus evans linguarama London is now recruiting a Centre Manager to further strengthen our business in London. This person will lead the sales, administration and pedagogical teams with a major focus on acquiring new business. They will also be responsible for ensuring all financial and quality targets are met.
What were looking for:
A full-time Centre Manager with a clear focus on developing and driving the business. He/ She will lead our London team and has
- experience in managing and leading sales activities including researching and developing new leads, acquiring new clients and growing existing accounts
- an ability to develop needs-based training solutions
- the drive and ambition to succeed in a competitive market communicating with decision makers at senior levels
- excellent interpersonal, organisational and English communication skills
- an ability to lead teams to meet agreed performance goals
- a minimum of two years sales and management experience
- availability to start in March 2020
The impact you'll have:
The successful candidate will report to the UK Manager and will lead the London team to:
- drive sales by leading the sales team to meet performance targets and to develop their solution-based sales skills
- grow existing and acquire new accounts with a particular focus on FTSE companies and companies with high potential
- sell the full range of Linguarama face-to-face, online and virtual products and services including local Foreign and English Language programmes, English in England courses, Specialist Seminar courses and Cultural Competence Training programmes
- ensure all participants in the centre experience their training and a social programme of the highest standard
- liaise with managers around Group to ensure training programmes are effectively delivered and SLAs are met
- manage the administrative and pedagogical teams to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the centre
- manage financial reporting, the administration and resources of the centre
- carry out and evaluate Group and local Quality Management activities such as learner feedback, staff reviews and reporting
- oversee recruitment, onboarding and centre training
Sound like you? Apply now!
Send a copy of your CV and an application email to Danny Coughlan
You can also apply with your Linked profile
Learn more about marcus evans linguarama on our website
Visit our website (link below).
Advertised since 9 January 2020
Closing date is 14 February 2020
- Degree Required
- Required qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA, Cambridge DELTA.
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Salary and Benefits
You will be joining a dynamic, solutions-driven team in an exceptional central London location and will receive:
- a competitive salary package with a basic of between £36,000 to £38,000 depending on experience plus a performance-based bonus
- onboarding and on-going training to develop your skills
- the chance to grow the centre and develop client relationship skills at a senior management level
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the marcus evans linguarama website
4-week accredited TEFL/CELTA Courses in The Czech Republic, Spain, China, Thailand, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico and The USA.
Upon successful completion, ITTO guarantees job placement and job contacts worldwide. Find out how you can save up to US$200 Call Us Now!Click to find out more.
Work and Travel with ITTO, get Certified to Teach English and obtain Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico / Job contacts Worldwide.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel.Click to find out more.