Residential EFL Teachers
- Deadline: Fri 19 Jun 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- United Kingdom: United Kingdom, France, Ireland....
- Anglophiles Academic Ltd
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 50
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
Anglophiles Academic is accredited by ABLS (Accreditation Body for Language Services).
Teaching teenagers from 11-17 years old, up to 30 hours contact teaching per week.
Plus, supervising students during breaks, excursions and day/evening activities, dependent on the contract. We have 3 type of roles available; they are: -
1. Full-time Residential EFL Teachers are responsible for providing tuition, as well as accompanying and supervising students in all activities and excursions. Full board and accommodation are provided.
2. Non-Residential Teachers are purely responsible for providing tuition. Accommodation and full board are not provided; however, lunch is included.
3. Teaching-Only Residential Teachers are responsible for teaching in the mornings and afternoons as well as supervising at break times. Full board and accommodation are provided.
All successful candidates must attend a briefing, to be held in London on Saturday 27th June 2020
Educated to a bachelors degree level.
Previous Residential Summer School experience is desirable.
Eligible to live and work in the UK.
Spoken native level of English.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexibility and adaptability.
The ability to plan and implement fun, engaging and interactive lessons.
The ability to build rapport quickly.
Enhanced DBS disclosure is essential, dated within the last three years or the willingness to purchase one.
Salary and Benefits
Range between £420 - £832, for a one week or two-week course, nett
Anglophiles Academic Ltd
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Anglophiles Academic Ltd website
4-week accredited TEFL/CELTA Courses in The Czech Republic, Spain, China, Thailand, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico and The USA.
Upon successful completion, ITTO guarantees job placement and job contacts worldwide. Find out how you can save up to US$200 Call Us Now!Click to find out more.
Work and Travel with ITTO, get Certified to Teach English and obtain Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico / Job contacts Worldwide.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel.Click to find out more.