Native Level English Kids' teacher, Suzhou 'Paradise on Earth'.
- Deadline: Sun 08 Dec 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- China: Suzhou,Jiangsu Province,China.
- EF Education First
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Monthly pay package is from 14000 to 20000 RMB. (See full description); plus medical insurance; flight allowance; and other bonuses.
Collaborative management, excellent continuing professional development up to mini-MBA.
Opportunities for senior teachers and DoS positions as we expand.
Details of Position
Now EF Suzhou has six schools which are located in SIP West, SIP East ,SND and Wujiang District.We are currently accepting applications for kids' teachers as we expand our sixth school in Wujiang District, and open more thereafter: teachers who are committed to their individual student's development, and working with their parents to improve their learning experience.
EF Suzhou's Core values include a passion for teaching, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to learn. We have developed a collaborative foreign-management style and have worked hard to ensure the cross-cultural teams work well together in a happy and supportive environment. Peer observations and workshops are encouraged across departments with the objective to help us all be the best that we can.
Teachers looking to work for academic excellence are most welcome and will enjoy the experience. There are real career opportunities for those wishing to stay and grow with the company into management positions, and drive it to be the best private language school in Suzhou, with possible bursaries for qualifications such as the Cambridge CELTA and a mini MBA.
Our schools are modern, well equipped and progressive with IWBs in each room and school-wide WiFi. Classes are based on EFs own syllabus and text books, and lesson plans and materials are provided.
We teach small classes of students, mainly children as young as 3 years old to teenagers. This breadth and variety of students gives our teachers great opportunity to develop into well rounded, experienced professionals.
In addition, we offer a continuous teacher development programme of training, observations and workshops. We greatly value our more experienced members of staff and encourage them to become involved in this.
Theres always someone on hand to offer some teaching advice and support, or to go and grab a bite to eat with; and there are many foreigners living and working in Suzhou and we are well catered for by famous brand restaurants, supermarkets and shopping malls.
There is a fantastic support system and network of both foreign and Chinese staff, meaning that our team is fully provided for in terms of both professional development and social opportunities. Teachers are never short of help and support at work, or of company and a full social life outside of work.
Native Level English speaker
BA degree or above
Recognised 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is preferred
2 years teaching experience in an educational environment is preferred
Excellent communication and presentation skills,love kids and enjoy teaching
Salary and Benefits
* Base salary is from 10500 to 15500 RMB /per month(net.)
* Quarterly Bonus
* House allowance of 3000RMB/per month(net.)
* Additional Flight Allowance of 13125RMB(net.) (15 months contract)
* International medical insurance
* Additional student enrolment and retention bonuses.
* Additional contract completion bonus.
* Additional paid visas and residence permits fully compliant with local laws.
* Paid annual leave(12.5 days) + public holidays(15 months contract)
* 5 working days per week
* Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement.
* Career opportunities within EFs network of language centres.
* EF National Academic Development program for continuing professional development.
* Airport pick-up
*Find your own accommodation with extra 3000RMB/Per month house allowance- with the full support of local staff.
* Clean, modern, shared EF accommodation provided. (Max 2 Teachers to an apartment, with own bedrooms: safety inspection, smoke and gas alarms etc.) (Untrained teachers new to China will be given this option in their first year, whilst they find their feet.)
EF Education First
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the EF Education First website
Start a new career as an English teacher and teach anywhere in the world. Book your interview now!www.tefl-abroad.org
Reach more than 100,000 potential students each month with Train to Teach targeted advertising via our platform, social media, apps & newsletters.Download our 2020 Media Pack
INSTANT email delivery of the latest worldwide vacancies immediately they are posted to the TEFL.com platform. No need to search, as the latest jobs will be in your mailbox!Tell me more
Latest TEFL Blog Posts