TEFL Vacancy at Leading Language School in Northern Spain
- Deadline: Tue 31 Dec 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: Arrasate-Mondragon.
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Start: Tuesday 7th January 2020
End: end June or July 2020
Conditions, Working Week, etc.
- An average week involves 24 hours' teaching - children, teenagers, young adults, as well as business, general and exam classes - a bit of everything usually. You may also be involved in online teaching.
- The weekly workload varies slightly depending mainly on which intensive courses are on from week to week.
- Classes usually start at 7.30, 7.45 or 8.00. Classes often finish at around 20.00. There are of course periods of inactivity during the working day.
- Some of the lessons may be in-company, which means you have to travel from place to place. Company car available.
- The contract has a 3-month trial period. This protects both sides, employee and employer
Typically, you would have about 2 calendar weeks at Christmas (Dec. 22-Jan 6 approx.), 10 calendar days at Easter, plus one or two national holidays / saints' days throughout the year (fiestas and puentes).
- Degree Required
- Teaching experience:
- 1 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
- Experience and confidence teaching young learners and teenagers
- Proficient user of English
- EU National
- clean driving licence and willingness to drive
- first-class references on request
- proof of criminal record check
- proficient typist and IT user (MS Word, MS Excel...)
- confident in public, good communication skills
- reliable, punctual, able to meet deadlines
- willing to adapt to our clients culture.
Preferable (not essential)
- basic command of Spanish
- own transport
Salary and Benefits
Details of salary at interview
- Best practice sessions are held throughout the year by our experienced team
- Help and support is always at hand
- We find shared accommodation (average monthly rent: 700 for a 3-roomed flat = 250 + bills per person).
- Possibility of renewed contract for 2020-2021.
- We pick you up from the airport eg. Bilbao and take you to your flat.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide Prague: Awarded Top TEFL Certification Program of 2018 Worldwide out of 1,000+ courses!
Accredited 4-week TEFL course in Prague with job guidance worldwide. Graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Plenty of observed teaching practice.Click to find out more.
Invest in your teaching career with an accredited 120 hour TESOL certification for teaching English online.
Equip yourself with all the skills demanded by TESOL employers. Course includes TESOL, TEYL & Teaching Online. Work from anywhere!Click to find out more.
EXPERT ENGLISH offers CELTA, the worldwide recognised 120-hour practical and flexible teacher training programme, with a bonus in teaching practice availability and additional teacher training module for Young Learners and CLIL.Click to find out more.