- Malta: St.Julians, Sliema.
- EF Malta
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class;
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology;
- Classroom Management;
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests;
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork;
- Attending ALL teacher meetings;
- Ensuring the EF behavior code is followed by students at all times.
Details of Position
Whether you can start as early as January 2020 or you can only travel and work abroad for a few weeks during the peak summer months we would like to hear from you.
We are not offering a job we are offering the experience of a lifetime.
The requirements for this position are the following:
- Enthusiastic, organized and a natural leader;
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly;
- Have the ability to create a positive learning environment;
- Familiarity with computers and tablets;
- Complete fluency in English;
- Have the right to live and work in Malta;
We are looking at candidates interested in:
Short term definite contracts.
Summer ONLY definite contracts.
- An A-Level in English (minimum Grade C)
- TEFL Cert (60 hours Face to Face)
Salary and Benefits
TEFL Training Academy - Gain an internationally accredited Trinity CertTesol & TEFL-YL qualification in the heart of Europe.
GET over 200+ hours real classroom experience with observations from our tutors. Job placement available after graduation. APPLY NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.