- Malta: St.Julians, Sliema.
- EF Malta
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class;
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology;
- Classroom Management;
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests;
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork;
- Attending ALL teacher meetings;
- Ensuring the EF behavior code is followed by students at all times.
Details of Position
We are not offering a job we are offering the experience of a lifetime.
The requirements for this position are the following:
- Enthusiastic, organized and a natural leader;
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly;
- Have the ability to create a positive learning environment;
- Familiarity with computers and tablets;
- Complete fluency in English;
- Have the right to live and work in Malta;
We are looking at candidates interested in:
Short term definite contracts.
Summer ONLY definite contracts.
- An A-Level in English (minimum Grade C)
- TEFL Cert (60 hours Face to Face)
Salary and Benefits
4-week accredited TEFL/CELTA Courses in The Czech Republic, Spain, China, Thailand, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico and The USA.
Upon successful completion, ITTO guarantees job placement and job contacts worldwide. Find out how you can save up to US$200 Call Us Now!Click to find out more.
Work and Travel with ITTO, get Certified to Teach English and obtain Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico / Job contacts Worldwide.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel.Click to find out more.