Business English Teachers - Barcelona and Turin
- Deadline: Tue 05 Nov 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: Barcelona and Turin.
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We have full time vacancies for experienced Business English Trainers in Barcelona and Turin starting in October/early November and also for locally based freelance teachers. We are seeking qualified, preferably with the Cambridge ESOL CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate, experienced and committed EFL teachers to add to our team. Applicants for Turin will need to be able to drive.
- Degree Required
- Required qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL.
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Applicants should be native level speakers who possess the following:
- A degree.
- A recognised TEFL qualification (ie, preferably Cambridge ESOL CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent).
- At least two years' relevant TEFL experience.
- Valid working papers for the EU
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and flexibility
- Teachers for Turin will require a valid driving licence and be willing to drive
Salary and Benefits
- induction, on-going training and support;
- an excellent range of materials;
- opportunities for structured career development;
- a professional, positive and supportive teaching environment; and
- assistance with initial travel and accommodation.
Salaries range from 1500 to 1885 euros per month depending on experience, grade and centre.
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the marcus evans linguarama website
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Latest TEFL Blog Posts