Teacher of English as a foreign language
- Deadline: Wed 02 Oct 2002 00:00:00 UTC
- Poland: Tarnow.
- Brytania School of English, Bożena Kula
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
- General English
- Business English
- groups of students who are being prepared for Cambridge Examinations: KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE.
Candidates will have a great opportunity to develop professionally working with Delta qualified DoSes in one of the two well-established schools.The full-time position involves 24-28 lessons per week, we provide support and methodological guidance, excellent teaching conditions and resources.
- CELTA certificate or an equivalent (TEFL, TRINITY, etc.)
- at least 1 year teaching experience
- by applying for this job you confirm that you are of suitable character, healthy, safe to work with young people and have no relevant criminal convictions (a health certificate and a criminal record will be required)
Salary and Benefits
-FREE accommodation on arrival (if you accept a studio or share a flat)
-competitive local salary paid monthly between 3.000PLN and 3.800PLN
-induction and teacher training
-support and guidance of a Delta qualified DoS
-excellent teaching conditions
-friendly and professional working environment
-bonus based on performance
Brytania School of English, Bożena Kula
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Brytania School of English, Bożena Kula website
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Latest TEFL Blog Posts