PART-TIME ENGLISH TEACHER CADIZ SPAIN
- Deadline: Mon 16 Sep 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Spain: SAN FERNANDO SPAIN.
- Sydney School Centro de Inglés
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- University degree plus CELTA/Trinity Certificate TESOL
- At least one years experience teaching very young learners (3-5 years)
- Working knowledge of Spanish
- EU citizen or in possession of a valid Spanish work permit
- Up-to-date criminal records check (CRB)
- Up-to-date references
- Immediate availability
Details of Position
We offer ongoing training as part of the Cambridge Learning Partners Scheme.
Our school is a member of ACEIA and we attend once a year the Conference in Seville, where teachers assist different workshops and further develop their skills and knowledge as part of the ongoing training.
Salary and Benefits
- Full health and social security cover
- Competitive salary above national pay agreements
- Optional overtime hours morning classes
- Teachers who stay on for a second course will receive an increment in salary
- Ongoing training as part of the Cambridge Learning Partners Scheme
- ACEIA Annual Conference in Seville, November workshops
Sydney School Centro de Inglés
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Sydney School Centro de Inglés website
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.