- Spain: Oviedo.
- YORK IDIOMAS
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Classes include children, teenagers and adults from Beginners to Proficiency levels, so we need hard working professionals who are really passionate about teaching.
Classes also include exam preparation (mainly Cambdridge English). Engaging in workshops and/or projects within the school will be appreciated.
- 25 to 30 contact hours per week (minimum 25h guaranteed).
- 2 weeks paid holiday at Christmas, 1 week at Easter and national/local bank holidays.
- Social Security and full medical coverage.
- Option for renewal of contract.
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Help with house-hunting and economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Small groups with individual attention.
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere.
- Laptops and interactive whiteboards for all teachers.
- All material (both digital and in paper) prepared for all teachers.
York Idiomas is comprised of three centres, all in Oviedo (Asturias). We have 33 years experience in the teaching of foreign languages and are proud to be considered one of the most prestigious academies in Asturias. We teach English to all ages at all levels, and are an Official Centre for Cambridge ESOL Examinations, TOEFL iBT and Trinity College Exams. We employ around 20 teachers from different countries such as the UK, Ireland, USA, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Italy,...
We teach English to all ages at all levels, and are an Official Centre for Cambridge ESOL Examinations, TOEFL iBT and Trinity College Exams. We also provide different workshops in English to our students.
Oviedo is the capital city of the Principality of Asturias with a population of about 200.000. It is a University City with a lively old part and a great deal of culture, such as theatres, cinemas, museums, etc.
Asturias also has many other attractions such as 200 kms of coastline including beautiful beaches and rugged cliffs, National Parks and breathtaking mountains (including ski resorts) all situated at a short distance from the city.
Please send your CV with a recent photo, copies of your qualifications and contact details for your references. Visit our website if you wish (link below).
- TEFL qualification. Preferably CELTA or TESOL.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Experience with Cambridge Exams preparation.
- EU citizenship or suitable working permits.
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be acknowledged
Salary and Benefits
- Taxes paid by the academy.
- 2 weeks' paid holiday at Christmas and 1 week at Easter.
- Economic assistance with initial accommodation upon arrival.
- Full health and Social Security cover.
- Free training workshops.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
Invest in your teaching career with an accredited 120 hour TESOL certification for teaching English online.
Equip yourself with all the skills demanded by TESOL employers. Course includes TESOL, TEYL & Teaching Online. Work from anywhere!Click to find out more.