Native Level English Teacher in HK
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong Council of Early Childhood Education and Services
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We run professional education and training programs at schools and in the community. Please visit our website (link below) for more about our vision and mission and its work and contributions.
Now, we are looking for professionals to join us with the following positions:
1) Native Level English Teacher (Full-time, Part-time)
2) English Interest Class Teacher (Part-time)
- Conduct English class for children aged 3 to 6 in Kindergarten
- Prepare lesson plans, materials and evaluation reports
- Stimulate students learning and encourage their participation in class activities
- Must be a Native level English speaker.
- University degree holder with CELTA/ TESOL / TEFL / CE/ QKT qualification or equivalent is an advantage.
- Teaching experience in kindergarten is preferred but not a must.
- Good class management skills.
- Loves children, responsible and commit to the contracted service, self-disciplined.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary(starting from HKD21,000, depends on qualifications & experiences) & annual leave
- Comprehensive & continuous training programme and personal development
- A team-focused, dynamic and lovely environment
Hong Kong Council of Early Childhood Education and Services
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Hong Kong Council of Early Childhood Education and Services website
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.