Teach English Language and Literacy in China with I Can Read
- China: Multiple Cities in China.
- I Can Read China
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
- Teaching speaking and listening skills using our ICR ESL curriculum and materials
- Teaching pre-reading skills to children using our unique literacy system
- Teaching reading and comprehension skills
- Teaching writing skills including grammar, narratives, editing and publishing
- Teaching oral presentation and communication skills
- Help children develop social skills and positive classroom behaviour
- Conducting pre-enrolment assessments for new students
Details of Position
I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5 to 14 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology. We teach all areas of ESL, combined with our unique approach to phonology and literacy to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity based and focused on individual student needs and progress.
Our curriculum and methodology were designed over 15 years of research by education psychologists, and we have been enriching the lives of students in Asia for over 17 years.
We provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons.
We have learning centres in 9 countries and offer opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Find out more via our website.
- Bachelors degree required
- Teaching certificate required (B.Ed, TESOL/TEFL, CELTA/DELTA etc)
- Native Level English speaker
- from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand (visa requirement) Teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal background check
- Happy to work with young learners from 2.5 years old and above
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary: RMB 16,000 to 20,000 (gross) per month
- Accommodation provided or housing allowance
- Free arrival accommodation of 14 days provided
- Airport pick-up on arrival to China
- End of contract bonus: 1-month base salary
- End of contract flight reimbursement up to RMB 6,500
- 10 days paid annual leave plus all Chinese national holidays
- 5 days medical leave
- Legal Work Visa provided
- Health Insurance provided
- Comprehensive training programme provided before teaching commencement (RMB 1,500 paid) plus periodic curriculum update training
- All curriculum material provided and ongoing academic support
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.