English Teacher in Ibiza
- Spain: Ibiza.
- Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We teach children from 4 years onwards, teenagers, adults and also English for professionals in companies. Apart from our English programmes we also teach Spanish for foreigners being the first school accredited by the Instituto Cervantes in Ibiza. Furthermore, we teach German, French, Italian and Russian.
We are looking for a qualified English teacher for children and adults for a full or part time position starting immediately.
- Non-native teachers must have a high level of English, a university degree in filologa and either the Spanish masters degree in teaching or a TEFL certificates such as CELTA or TESOL
- Teaching experience is an advantage
- Ability to teach/substitute Spanish or German language classes is an advantage
- Experience of Trinity and Cambridge exams are an advantage
Salary and Benefits
- We offer the possibility of accommodation in school owned shared apartments and free Spanish classes
Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza website
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.