Teach English in Korea, Public School Jobs. Start Feb 2020 - Don't Miss Out!
- Deadline: Mon 30 Sep 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- South Korea: Seoul and throughout.
- TEFL UK
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
- Public school positions. Contract start February 2020
- Earn a great local salary and save money
- Free furnished private accommodation provided
- Receive a flight allowance of KRW 2,600,000
- Make new friends and share this adventure with hundreds of other English teachers!
- Full orientation
- Korean co-teacher in every class
- Apply early to secure your place!
Details of Position
Teaching English in Korea offers you a unique opportunity to be part of a local Korean community, share your knowledge and experience exciting new cultural horizons!
This program includes an excellent tax free salary, round-trip air-tickets, free fully furnished apartment, completion bonus, medical insurance and generous vacation allowance.
- Bachelors degree (any field)
- TEFL certificate (can be studied later)
The following cities and provinces are available:
++Seoul ++Busan ++Chungbuk ++Chungnam ++Daegu ++Daejeon ++Gangwon ++Gyeonggi ++Gwangju ++Gyeongbuk ++Gyeongnam ++Incheon ++Jeju ++Jeonbuk ++Jeonnam ++Ulsan
Apply early to secure the location you want!
Salary and Benefits
- Settlement allowance 300,000 KRW (one time payment)
- Free fully furnished housing
- Entrance & Exit allowance - paid 1.3 Million KRW after employment month one and 1.3 Million KRW
on contract completion (please note terms apply)
- Renewal allowance 2 Million KRW on contract extension with same MOE / POE (please note terms
- 3 Weeks PAID vacation (8 day summer recess, 10 day winter recess) + approximately 12 national
- 22 hours of class teaching required per week
- Severance pay equivalent to one month's salary
- Tax exemption for 2 years apart from Canadians due to lack of ROK Treaty
- Compulsory medical insurance - 50% of premiums paid by employer
- Full 8 day orientation
- One year contract
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.