- China: Chongqing.
- International Language Institute
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Location: Chongqing, China
What you will do:
1. To inspire the children to love English
2. To improve childrens English speaking, listening, writing and reading skills
3. To plan lessons and activities by using video/authentic audio materials in class
4. To attend and take part in social events occasionally
1. Requisitely native level English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations
2. Bachelor degree or above required, major in Education, English and literature or other related majors preferably
3. Productive result with your teaching methods, more than 2 years English teaching experience preferably
4. TEFL/TESOL or other ESL teaching certificate preferably
5. No criminal record
Salary and Benefits
1. Start salary: 12,000-25,000 RMB monthly based on qualification and experience
2. Free modern accommodation furnished with Internet
3. Summer bonus
4. End of year bonus
5. Vacation bonus
6. Chinese Festival bonus
7. 28 days paid holiday per year (Annual leave 20 days excl. July and August + 8 days Chinese new year)
8. Round-trip airfare reimbursement provided after contract completion (RMB 8,000)
9. Free health check and free health insurance
10. Free airport-pickup
11. work Z visa provided
12. Free Chinese lessons
13. Personal development as English teacher
14. Welcome pack with a free SIM card, transport ticket, bank account etc.
15. We provide one-year contract, two-year contract, and contract concluded for an indefinite period based on qualification and experience
16. 35 working hours (incl.on the weekend) two consecutive weekdays off per week
17. Starting date: 01.10.2019 or 01.11.2019 or by agreement
Chongqing, one of China's four municipalities (the other three are Beijing, Shanghai and Tianjin), is the most potential 1st-tier city in the near future, so you can experience a mixed modern and traditional life here. We also provide you 28 days annual leave in total, which is quietly rare in China. As we value the balance between work and life. We also provide you the opportunity to promote yourself according to your interest, as we attach importance to your personal development. So if you are interested into our position, please send your application to judy Sun via the apply link below.
Contact name: Judy Sun
application documents: CV, Cover Letter, Reference, Bachelor/Master Degree and other relevant
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.