English Teacher - English Excel, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong.
- English Excel
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
English Excel teachers are the key to providing students with an interactive and nurturing learning environment. At the heart of the English Excel student experience is our unique class size limit of just 4 students per class. Such small classes enable teachers to have plenty of one-to-one interaction and really get to know students, enabling teachers to offer learning opportunities which aren't possible with larger classes. Having the benefit of small classes allows teachers to tailor lessons to the individual needs of students and place them into classes according to their English proficiency rather than their age.
Throughout the duration of every lesson, students benefit from a fully immersive experience, ensuring learning is fully maximised by encouraging students to speak only in English. As well as teaching English, teachers work on building students' confidence and fostering a love of English. We develop our lessons to meet the individual needs and skill levels of students as they progress. As a teacher at English Excel, you will be provided with a variety of resources divided into different skill areas, and whilst you will have all the guidance and support you need; you are also given the autonomy to make decisions within a framework and develop lessons to ensure each student reaches their full potential. There is definitely no 'one size fits all' at English Excel.
Successful candidates will be based in one of our schools across Hong Kong. You will be responsible for:
- Planning and preparing lessons plans based upon student proficiency
- Teaching children in a small group environment
- Completing relevant administration
The support we offer includes:
- A comprehensive induction plan which is ideal for both first time teachers and experienced teachers.
- Lots of opportunities for training and professional development.
- We offer a supportive working environment with senior teachers/manager to mentor less experienced teachers.
Experience of working with children in an instructional capacity is preferred but not essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Contract completion gratuity bonus
- Retirement Benefit
- Salary advance (if required)
- Work visa sponsorship
- Subsidised teacher accommodation on Hong Kong Island (Quarry Bay area)
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunities for career advancement
- 14 days paid holiday and 17 days paid public holiday
- Supportive working environment
- Sponsored staff socials
- Airport pickup and transport to accommodation
TEFL Training Academy - Gain an internationally accredited Trinity CertTesol & TEFL-YL qualification in the heart of Europe.
GET over 200+ hours real classroom experience with observations from our tutors. Job placement available after graduation. APPLY NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.