A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO TEACH ENGLISH IN VIETNAM
- Deadline: Tue 06 Aug 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Ha Long, Hai Phong, Hoi An, Can Tho, Rach Gia, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa, Vung Tau.
- ILA Vietnam
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
Details of Position
ILA Vietnam is currently recruiting for English Teachers to teach at our 42 centres throughout Vietnam, locate in the most beautiful, worth-living cities in Vietnam
ILA is Vietnam's leading English language school with 42 centres spanning the length of the country. We employ more than 800 Native English Speakers and provide ongoing professional development and excellent career opportunities for all staff. ILA Vietnam teaches more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginner including Young Learners, Maths to advanced level including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. We have small class sizes and offer all the support and resources a teacher could wish for. Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
1) A university degree - This must be a 3 year bachelor degree or higher
2) To have a native level of English
3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or Trinity TESOL preferred): Your certification must be from a recognized provider, a minimum of 120 hours in-class and have at least 4 hours of real teaching practice with authentic students.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits you will need to provide:
Your BA degree and a fully legalised copy
Your TESOL/CELTA/TEFL certificate
A clean police clearance certificate from your home country and a fully legaliSed copy.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Salary based on performance and experience
- A minimum of 1 year contract with option to renew
- Medical insurance provided for full-time teachers
- Visa and work permit organized and paid for by ILA for full-time teachers
- Contract completion payment and Re-signing bonus
- Opportunities to get involved in ILA Community Network
- Option to transfer between our 42 beautiful training centres and to progress into senior positions
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Highly experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate. Special price package with accommodation and airport pick up included.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.