Teach ESL in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia.
- Education Company
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
* Develop and deliver a lesson plan that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching technique and strategies
* Teaching the English Language to adult students
* Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students
* Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
* Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems
* Facilitate students learning and work on building a students confidence
* Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development,
* Planning, and research activities and special events
* English teaching certificate such as CELTA, DELTA-TEFL-TESOL (online are NOT accepted)
* Age limit 23 to 58 years old (visa requirement)
* Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
Salary and Benefits
* Medical insurance (Bupa the number one insurance company in Saudi with complete coverage that includes dental and optical)
* Round trip tickets.
* An annual paid vacation.
* End of year bonus which is estimated at half a month pay.
* Visa costs reimbursement.
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in sunny Malaga in southern Spain or wonderful Rome. Get your passport to live and work in Spain, Italy or anywhere around the globe. EARLY BIRD FEE!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.