ESL teacher specialized in Young Learners - Indian Ocean
- Reunion: 1 allee de Girasols 97400 .
- Les Petits Bilingues
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- 26h contract per week (mid-August to mid-June 2019), yearly contract, renewal possible
- Partner closely with other members of the team to maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Contribute to the overall centres success by ensuring consistent high quality teaching, by showing organization skills and good communication skills
- Adult teaching may be required
- Occasional participation in company events (Halloween Party, Diploma Ceremony)
Details of Position
Reunion is French, a beautiful and unique tropical island in the Indian Ocean, a stones throw from Mauritius, Madagascar and South Africa.
We are recruiting for the 2019-20 school year ESL teachers that have experience with young learners and are motivated to work for a dynamic company and to be involved in various educational missions (teaching a wide age-range, group classes, individual classes, Cambridge prep, teaching in schools and being part of a coordination team for a city-wide English in schools program.)
- Native Level English speaker and holder of a European passport
- Some French knowledge
- TEFL/CELTA certified
- Experienced in working with Young learners, teens and/or adults
- Experienced in lesson planning and Cambridge English (preferred but not required)
- A team-oriented person, organised, creative, enthusiastic and passionate about educating learners of all ages.
- Able to relocate in the Indian Ocean for a full school year (mid-August to mid June)
- Les Petits Bilingues is a dynamic company that is constantly evolving and involved in a number of different educational missions. The ideal candidate is able to adapt and be flexible within this type of work-environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Gross salary: 1450 Euros per month
- In-house training, regular coaching sessions and assistance provided
- Material and Les Petits Bilingues weekly lesson plans supplied
- Manageable group sizes (10 to 12 students max)
- Airfare reimbursement: up to 600 euros (upon completion of the contract)
- Airport pick up
- Relocation advice provided
- Healthcare provided
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.