English and Stem and Art and Drama teachers
- China: Beijing.Taiyuan.
- Glacier International Cultural Exchange
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 20
- Degree Required
Details of Position
2. Invited to participate in company-organized networking, social and cultural events.
3. Teachers have access to on-going professional development and training modules.
4. Regular activities and curriculums planning
5. Taking part in Teacher training course every two weeks and preparing work summary every month.
6. Instructing students by the wechat during the office hours.
2. A university degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum) or a Bachelor of Education/University Degree + Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
3. A valid passport
4. A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad
5. Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids and teens.
6. Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Salary and Benefits
3. 5%-10% Pay Increase staying the second year
4. 5000RMB flight allowance every academic year
5. Commercial Health insurance
7. Help to find apartment or offer free accommodation depends on the cities and 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
8. Airport pick-up upon arrival
9. Have chance to go to Canada or U.K.schools or university for teachers training after one year work.
Glacier International Cultural Exchange
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Glacier International Cultural Exchange website
4-week accredited TEFL/CELTA Courses in The Czech Republic, Spain, China, Thailand, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico and The USA.
Upon successful completion, ITTO guarantees job placement and job contacts worldwide. Find out how you can save up to US$200 Call Us Now!Click to find out more.
Work and Travel with ITTO, get Certified to Teach English and obtain Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico / Job contacts Worldwide.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel.Click to find out more.