University Teacher - EF Academic Partnerships
- Deadline: Wed 26 Jun 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- China: Shanghai.
- English First Academic Partnerships
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
EF Academic Partnerships runs undergraduate and postgraduate programs at leading universities in Shanghai. We teach over 40,000 students across 22 universities. EF AP also provides professional development opportunities in various forms, including academic conferences, online training (both academic and managerial), action research projects and internationally accredited courses.
In addition to University ESL courses, qualified teachers have developed and are currently teaching the following courses: British Literature and History, Western Culture, Public Speaking, Academic Writing, US History, IELTS Preparation, Intercultural Communication, Modern European Languages. Many teachers have the chance to develop courses based on their specific interests and get the opportunity to gain university teaching experience in these courses.
- Deliver courses to a high academic standard
- Evaluate student progress, give accurate assessments, and provide guidance for improvement
- Maintain healthy working environment and comply with university standards
- Develop, update, and maintain materials for current or future courses
VISA REGULATIONS: Please be aware that the PRC has specific visa requirements and your application may not be processed because of these requirements.
- 2 Years of ESL teaching or related experience. Adult experience preferred
- University degree. Linguistic or education preferred
- Minimum 120h TEFL certification. CELTA, CertTESOL or above preferred
Salary and Benefits
- 13,500 RMB opening monthly salary
- potential increase based on relevant experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus up to 8,000 RMB
- Relocation Advance up to 10,000 RMB
- Up to 15 Classes of 90 Minutes per Week
- Summer and Winter Vacations Corresponding with University Academic Calendar
- Chinese National Holidays
- Sponsored Z Visa with 24Hour Online Visa Guidance and Support
- Comprehensive Medical Package with Aetna Insurance (3 Co-Paid Options Available)
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during first working week
- Certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, TrinityDipTESOL
- EF-sponsored teacher conferences
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.