- Deadline: Sat 31 Aug 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- Russian Federation: 6, Revolutsii Square, Istra, Moscow region, Russia.
- Istra School
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR NEW OPPORTUNITIES, CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND NEW FRIENDS?
ARE YOU A NATIVE LEVEL ENGLISH SPEAKER?
ARE YOU THE HOLDER OF TEFL, TESOL OR CELTA? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE TO SHARE?
HOORAY!!!! We've finally found you! Worthy salary and lots of nice things are waiting for you!!!!
Details of Position
We are a small, privately-owned school in Istra, Moscow Region, just outside Moscow (1 hour by train). Since 2005 Istra school offers courses of general, business and conversational English to adults, teens and children from 4 yo.
Our classrooms are well-equipped and the school provides teachers with a wide range of books and extra resources as well as all-round support. Each classroom is equipped with PC and projector.
The classes are small with a nice variety of ages and levels. The classroom facilities and course books are both first rate. There is a spacious staff room with an extensive library of resources to supplement and create communicative lessons.
The working environment is wonderfully friendly and helpful. Istra itself is a small town, but it has everything you need to live happily with Moscow just a short one hour train journey away.
During working period you will have a great opportunity to learn about Russian culture and find out what kind, helpful and friendly people live in Russia, especially in such towns like Istra - the pearl of the Moscow Region. Pay attention to SOME EXTRA BONUSES included in our offer (See 'Salary an Benefits')You will never forget this experience!!!
To apply for this position send your CV as soon as possible.
- at least 1 year of successful experience as full-time EFL teacher abroad
- experience in teaching children and teens
- experience in preparation for international exams (FCE/TOEFL/IELTS...) is a big plus
- serious, responsible, open-minded, and easy-going personality
Salary and Benefits
- annual bonus and paid holidays
- free separate or share comfortable accommodation not more than 15 minutes on foot to school
- reimbursement for plane tickets
- medical insurance
- full visa support
- free Internet access at the School and at home.
THE CONTRACT ALSO INCLUDES:
* Tour to the New Jerusalem (Resurrection) Monastery
* Sightseeing walking tour in Istra with a guide which includes the visit of the local city market, grocery stores, supermarkets with an introduction into Russian gastronomy. Cooking MasterClass where youll learn about Russian culinary traditions, practice cooking and enjoy a typical Russian meal
* A subscription to the Fitness Centre located next door to School for 6 months (gym, pool, sauna)
* Sightseeing in Golden Ring during New Year Russian public holidays.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.