International school students | ESL teacher in Hangzhou, China | 17-22k salary
- China: Hangzhou.
- Hangzhou Stanley Education
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
Details of Position
2. Class size: 1-on-1
3. Age Group: 5-15 years old
4. Work load: 20 teaching hours and 6 office hours per week
5. Two days off per week
6. Start date: ongoing
2. Bachelor's degree or higher
3. Energetic, patient, responsible
4. Excellent interpersonal & communication skill
5. TESOL/TEFL Certification is preferred
6. Passion for teaching children
Salary and Benefits
Non-native speakers: Monthly salary of 10,000-14,000 RMB plus an additional 2,000 RMB housing allowance
2. Flight allowance of 5,000 RMB
3. Complimentary airport pickup
4. Complimentary hotel for up to 14 days upon arrival
5. Paid annual leave of 5 days
6. Professional on-going teaching training
7. Complimentary medical check
8. Paid health insurance
9. Full work visa (Z visa)
10. Residence permit
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.