English/ESL Infant, Primary and Secondary teachers for July Summer Program
- Deadline: Sun 28 Apr 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- Spain: Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- Chester College International School
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 6
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Chester College International School has been running language & multi-activity (Drama, Music, Sports) camps since its foundation in 1985.
Details of Position
- To put together an implement an intensive, stimulating, effective and fun age-appropriate programme for the pupils, including guided practice and assessment, using the best teaching methodology for the aims to be pursued.
To teach one or two groups of students, during the school day, Monday to Friday. The school-day goes from 9:15 to 16:00 including lunch, morning break and 1 prep-period.
- To prepare students for Trinity College London GESE and ISE examinations (for age-appropriate candidates) .
- To assess the pupils at the beginning of the Camp and propose a program to the Director/Director of Studies on a weekly basis.
- To participate in one weekly week-end day trip (either Saturday or Sunday), being in charge of a group of campers, engaging with them and promoting the use of English during the day at all times. The other week-end day would be free.
- To contribute to the evening activity programme 2 evenings per week.
- To liaise and inform the Director/Director of Studies about the running of the program and the pupils' progress.
- To support and work as a team with the Music and Drama staff in the rehearsing and staging of a Mid-Camp Showcase and the End-of-Camp performance.
- To write personalised comments on the pupils Progress Reports.
- To contribute to the overall running of the Camp.
Cover letter + CV, including contact details of 2 references. Interview to follow.
Qualities: Creativity. Energy & enthusiasm. Goal-orientation. Work ethic.
Salary and Benefits
Benefits: Free accommodation is provided in an apartment sharing with other staff members. Main mid-day meal provided. Monday to Friday and all other meals whilst on duty. Cooking facilities available in the staff residence.
Chester College International School
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Chester College International School website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.