ENGLISH TEACHER (GENERAL ADULT AND BUSINESS ENGLISH)
- Deadline: Fri 21 Feb 2020 00:00:00 UTC
- Hungary: Budapest, Hungary.
- Angol Intézet Kft.
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
Details of Position
+ Lonely Planet rates Budapest as one of Europe's top travel destinations (also 2nd place).
+ In 2019, Budapest was voted European Best Destination and was selected by the Economist Intelligence Unit as the most liveable city in Eastern Europe.
+ And according to the European Backpacker Index 2018 Budapest is one of the most affordable cities in Europe.
+ Find out what the buzz is about! Whether it's Budapest's unique "ruin pubs", the Europe-leading
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. The school currently has three locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction on site at companies.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong, and this position represents an excellent professional opportunity and an unforgettable time abroad for the right candidate.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
The position involves teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) to adults in small group (2-8 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include business English, general English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level language centres and on-site at companies in Budapest.
There are also opportunities for teachers who enjoy teaching young learners to do so as part of our new young learner program.
- native level English speaker,
- university/college degree,
- internationally recognized TEFL teaching qualification required (Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL preferred),
- two to three years of experience teaching English as a foreign language,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, reliability and emotional intelligence,
- EU citizenship (full support provided to UK citizens during and after Brexit)
- experience teaching business English,
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience teaching young learners,
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as IELTS and Cambridge,
- experience with curriculum development,
- experience teaching online with online platforms,
- experience living or working abroad,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and new ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
Salary and Benefits
- partial flight compensation within the EU,
- "hit the ground running" accommodation stipend,
- induction and mentoring upon arrival, and continuing professional development in the form of regular workshops, class observations and exposure to new methods of teaching and course types,
- a 12 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary (HUF 300,000/USD 1,000),
- access to public healthcare,
- the opportunity to earn extra income through overtime (optional),
- free monthly fitness pass at a premium fitness facility,
- 6 weeks a year paid holiday (spring, summer, autumn and winter breaks + Hungarian public holidays)
- premium clientele.
Contract duration: March 23, 2020- April 2, 2021 (with an option to extend).
Application deadline: Friday, February 21, 2020.
Angol Intézet Kft.
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Angol Intézet Kft. website
Trinity College London CertTESOL- Residential course in Thailand. January 2020 - Early Bird discount.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
4-week accredited TEFL/CELTA Courses in The Czech Republic, Spain, China, Thailand, Peru, Costa Rica, Argentina, Guatemala, Mexico and The USA.
Upon successful completion, ITTO guarantees job placement and job contacts worldwide. Find out how you can save up to US$200 Call Us Now!Click to find out more.
Work and Travel with ITTO, get Certified to Teach English and obtain Guaranteed Paid Job Placement in Mexico / Job contacts Worldwide.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel.Click to find out more.