ENGLISH TEACHER (GENERAL ADULT AND BUSINESS ENGLISH)
- Deadline: Fri 03 May 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- Hungary: Budapest, Hungary.
- Angol Intézet Kft.
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. We are seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
Details of Position
+ Lonely Planet rates Budapest as one of Europe's top travel destinations (also 2nd place).
+ And according to the European Backpacker Index 2018 Budapest is one of the most affordable cities in Europe.
+ Find out what the buzz is about! Whether it's Budapest's unique "ruin pubs", the Europe-leading "Sziget" music festival, or the world class A38 boat/concert venue Budapest is where it's happening.
Angol Intézet is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, Hungary focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. The school currently has three locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction on site at companies.
The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong, and this position represents an excellent opportunity and an unforgettable time abroad for the right candidate.
Angol Intézet is seeking qualified native level English speakers to fill the role of English language teacher.
The position involves teaching English as a second language (ESL) to adults in small group (2-8 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include business English, general English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level language centres in Buda and Pest and on-site at companies in Budapest.
There are also opportunities for teachers who enjoy teaching young learners to do so as part of our new young learners program.
- native level English speaker,
- university/college degree,
- internationally recognized ESL teaching qualification required (Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL preferred),
- two to three years of experience teaching English as a foreign language,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, and reliability,
- EU citizenship (full support provided to UK citizens even during the potential Brexit process)
- experience teaching business English,
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience teaching young learners,
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams such as IELTS and Cambridge,
- experience with curriculum development,
- experience teaching online with online platforms,
- experience living or working abroad,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and new ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
Salary and Benefits
- partial flight compensation within the EU,
- "hit the ground running" accommodation stipend,
- paid induction and mentoring upon arrival, continuous professional support,
- a 9 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary (HUF 300,000/USD 1,100),
- access to public healthcare,
- the opportunity to earn extra income through overtime (optional),
- free monthly fitness pass at a premium fitness facility,
- paid holiday,
- premium clientele.
Contract duration: September 16, 2019-June 27, 2020 (with an option to extend).
Application deadline: Friday, May 3, 2019.
Angol Intézet Kft.
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Angol Intézet Kft. website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Highly experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate. Special price package with accommodation and airport pick up included.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.