NATIVE LEVEL EFL TEACHERS ARE NEEDED IN MOSCOW
- Russian Federation: Moscow.
- Windsor English Language School
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
- free public transport,
- health insurance,
- visa support,
- paid induction and holidays,
- Russian lessons etc.
Details of Position
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, business and content-based courses in a range of subjects.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with the Moscow Examination Centre, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
We have a vigorous program of teacher training and professional development. Our policy is to trust our teachers' expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- University degree.
- From 1 year EFL teaching experience including teaching kids, IELTS preparation.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary starting from
65 000 rubles net to 90 000 rubles net.
(120 academic hours: 1 academic hour=40 minutes)
+ 20 administrative hours per month.
- Official employment (including proceeding Tax and Pension certificates)
- Accommodation support. We will help you to look for a flat and deal with the landlord when signing the agreement.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card for public transport.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period.
- Paid holidays.
- Full academic support and continued professional development.
- Company's support in becoming an IELTS examiner.
- Extensive library - online and in schools
- Well-equipped teacher's rooms in schools which can be accessed for lesson preparation and access to resources
- Free Russian lessons.
- Free Internet access in the schools; free coffee and tea.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional)
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website (link below).
Feel free to contact us and leave your contact details as well.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!
Windsor English Language School
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
Windsor English Language School website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
3 month internationally recognized and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours of Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Highly experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate. Special price package with accommodation and airport pick up included.Click to find out more.