- Deadline: Thu 28 Feb 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Work from home.
- Anglo Linguist
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 1
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We seek an organised, motivated and ambitious marketing and administration professional with an interest in managing and developing two existing international language products:
Language Travel Direct - an online agency connecting schools around the world with English language centres in the UK. We currently work with schools across Europe, Russia and India to help them book English language programmes at the best possible price. We are looking to increase awareness of our service so that schools can use our online portal to find and book programmes with less personal assistance.
AngloLinguist - we offer a range of online English language platforms providing English practise exercises for students learning English and with an extensive teachers area for teachers to closely monitor their students progress.
Language Travel Direct
- Identify suitable markets for our business model and nurture relationships with schools in these markets to encourage them to use LTD for their language travel needs. This can be done using the assistance of translators and may involve marketing trips to visit schools.
- Follow up leads from email marketing campaigns over email and phone to ensure they have been presented with the most suitable programmes and lead them to booking.
- Provide telephone/email/Skype support to schools who have submitted quote requests and need assistance reviewing the quotes and choosing the most appropriate programme for their group.
- Liaise with our existing platform clients to help them to understand and use all of the features of their platforms and give the necessary support to enable them to sell subscriptions and grow their usership.
- Work with our tech team to deliver new platforms to clients
- Provide platform training via Skype demonstration for new platform clients to ensure they are fully aware of how to use all of the features and functionality of the application.
- Follow up with all leads, undertaking Skype calls to present the product and promptly responding to questions submitted via email and WhatsApp
- Attend workshops in the UK/Europe to present the product and generate new leads with international agents.
- Experience selling a product, preferably an online product
- Excellent computer skills
- Second or third languages preferable
- Excellent communicator capable of communicating clearly through a language barrier in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Willingness to take calls and respond to emails/messages at unsociable hours (within reason)
Salary and Benefits
- Two month trial period
- Work from home with the flexibility to schedule working hours around other commitments providing emails/calls are handled promptly.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.