Centre Manager - Paris
- Deadline: Tue 12 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- France: Paris.
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 5 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
Details of Position
Why join us?
marcus evans linguarama is an international language training company specialising in needs-related language training for business with twenty centres around Europe. We are now looking to recruit a new Cente Manager for Paris, starting in March/April 2019 to lead the drive to develop our business in Paris. This is an established centre in one of Europes most beautful cities with an experienced, committed team of teachers who deliver a varied range of high-quality programmes. We have just moved into a new location still within the La Defense business district.
What were looking for
- We are keen to hear from applicants with the ambition and skills to grow our business in a location with great potential for further development. Ideally, applicants should possess the following:
- Relevant experience in management and/or sales experience in a commercial training operation
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Evidence of managing teams.
- A fluent ability in French and English.
- A commitment to commercial and pedagogical development is essential.
The impact you'll have
The successful candidate will be a Business Developer responsible for leading the drive to increase sales locally and the sales of English in England programmes into the UK as well as for the general management of the centre. She\he will possess the initiative and energy to grow the business in a very competitive market while also leading the team to ensure we continue to deliver high quality training to current clients. The Centre Managers responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business
- full involvement in managing and leading the sales activities of the centre, including attending sales meetings, liaising closely with current clients, researching and developing new sales leads
- ensuring that the centre is able to deliver excellent, needs-based courses to companies in and around Paris on a profitable basis
- leading and developing international teaching teams, handling staff appraisals and overseeing recruitment, mentoring, training, observation, regular feedback and meetings;
- overall responsibility for personnel management, financial control and general administration of the centre.
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL.
- Teaching experience:
- 5 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary: Between 34,000 - 38,000 euros pa depending on experience and qualifications plus performance related bonus making OTE between 43,000 and 46,000 euros pa
- Ongoing training and support.
- Opportunities to develop within the marcus evans linguarama group
- Assistance with initial travel and accommodation costs
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
marcus evans linguarama website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.