Business English Teachers - Paris - Full time and locally based supply trainers
- Deadline: Thu 07 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- France: Paris.
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 2 YEARS
- Positions: 3
- Degree Required
Details of Position
marcus evans Linguarama is a leading UK-based language training company which specialises in teaching languages to businesses for work-related purposes. We have a range of thriving training centres in attractive cities across Europe.
marcus evans linguarama Paris is a well established centre with a range of major contracts with international clients. We are looking for full-time Business English teachers with recognised TEFL qualifications and at least two years relevant experience commencing in September teaching on major in-company contracts for key international clients in and around the city. We are also looking for locally based part-time Business English Teachers Classes will take place at a variety of locations and may include early morning and early evening classes. For freelance positions, given the nature of the schedules, we can only consider applications from teachers already based in Paris. Applicants for both types of positions should be fully qualified, committed and experienced teachers.
Previously unsuccessful applicants should not apply.
Information about our centre in Paris can be found on our website.
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL.
- Teaching experience:
- 2 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
- a degree;
- valid working papers for the EU;
- a recognised* TEFL qualification (ie, Cambridge ESOL CELTA; CTEFLA; Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent;
- a minimum of two years' relevant experience;
* Linguarama does not consider initial TEFL training taken by correspondence course to be valid.
Salary and Benefits
For those joining our company we offer the following:
- a competitive salary ranging between 1725 and 1875 euros per month depending on experience;
- induction, on-going training and support;
- an excellent range of materials;
- opportunities for structured career development;
- a professional, positive and supportive teaching environment.
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
marcus evans linguarama website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.