EFL NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKER - Krakow Quality English school March - June/Aug 2019
- Deadline: Mon 25 Feb 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- Poland: Cracow, university city & business centre with unique international atmosphere; famous for history & art, good food & entertainment .
- York School of English
- Experience: 1 YEAR
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
1. work in the QUALITY ENGLISH & PASE recognized private institution
2.teach in a professional environment as a part of an international team of ELT teachers from
England, Italy,Greece,Spain, Poland, other
3.teach various levels & age groups A1- C2 mainly in accordance with ELT experience & preference
4.follow syllabuses in a creative way aiming at 'student can do' objectives
5. use multimedia: IWB, digital materials, MyLab- free training offered .
Details of Position
The candidate should be flexible to teach various courses & age groups:
General English, Conversation, Cambridge English FCE - CAE exams, Business English
Levels: elementary to proficiency A1-C2;
Age groups: Young Learners &/or teenagers, adults 19+; in company ESP teaching
Group sizes: YL & teens 7-12; 7-10 adults 19+; one to one
Using multimedia, IWB & Pearson MyLab platform: assistance & training guaranteed
- Degree Required
- Teaching experience:
- 1 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
B.A. / M.A. Diploma
TEFL Certificate or Diploma (CELTA, Trinity or TEFL equivalents)
minimum one year ELT teaching experience,
-good communication & organisation skills
-responsibility & loyalty
-enthusiasm & motivation
An ideal candidate is highly motivated,open-minded willing to cooperate with students at all levels A1-C2 and in various age groups, the staff and school management. Open to innovations & ready to take part in TEFL training & development- sponsored by York
Salary and Benefits
Spring semester 1 March -30 June 2019; possiblity of the summer or 2019/20 academic year
- Full time renewable contract (28 x 45 min hours a week)
- Welcome package: induction & Teachers' Manual
- Competitive local salary based on experience: average 3500- 3800zl gross monthly
(cost of sharing the school flat only 1/3 of net salary)
- Paid overtime available for tutorials, clubs, workshops
- School accommodation or assistance provided
- Flexibility & performance bonus plus extra seasonal bonuses
- Possibility of sharing school accommodation with York teachers
- Private medical insurance
- Most profitable outsourcing contract recommended - up to 16% tax
- Teacher training, workshops & conferences - York's sponsorhip
and last but not least... friendly & professional Quality English working environment
York School of English
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
York School of English website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.