Centre Managers, DOS's and Activity Managers
- United Kingdom: South of England, Yorkshire, Bath, Cheltenham.
Responds to over 90% of job applications usually within 20 hours
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 12
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Very attractive salaries, excellent locations, full training and support.
Vacancies in London, the south of England, York, Bath and Cheltenham
Details of Position
We have vacancies at several locations including London, Ramsgate, Dover, York, Bath and Cheltenham
Centre Managers, Activity Managers and DOSs are responsible for the overall management and safe running of the school whilst ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience of our schools.
Churchill House Summer Centres is a British Council accredited school. In our 2014 British Council inspection we were awarded 8 areas of strength including academic management, staff management and care of students. This score makes us one of the highest-scoring multi-centre schools.
Please download and read the job description carefully; its available from our website (link below). To apply, please send a TEFL.COM application with a covering email or send a covering email and a full CV direct.
Directors of Studies must be qualified to British Council TEFLQ standards
As part of our safer recruitment policy all potential employees will be required to:
- Submit a full chronological CV. You will be required to explain any gaps in your employment history.
- Provide the contact details of two suitable professional referees. All references will be taken up and asked specifically about your suitability to work with under 18 year olds. We may also approach your other former employers. Personal references are not usually acceptable.
- Undergo an Enhanced DBS check, unless currently enrolled in the DBS update scheme
- Overseas residents will be required to provide a recent certificate of good conduct (COGC) from the relevant local authority in their country of residence.
- All employees will be required to sign a Children Act declaration to state that they are not barred from working with minors.
- All employees will be expected to provide proof of identity and all relevant qualifications (originals only) photocopies will be taken for our records.
All offers of employment are subject to the successful completion of this process.
Salary and Benefits
Directors of Studies: £695-£725 per week + holiday pay
Activity Managers: £585-£625 per week + holiday pay
Note: Management Salaries quoted include maximum performance-related bonus. Accommodation is provided free.
See job descriptions on our website for details.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.
Become TEFL qualified in relaxed, sunny Madrid. 120-hour, 4-week course. Observed teaching practice.
Observed teaching practice. With over 30 schools in Spain, guaranteed job-offer for top-graduates. Excellent value for money at only 990€. Change your life for the better!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Highly experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate. Special price package with accommodation and airport pick up included.Click to find out more.