English Language Teacher
- Mongolia: Talk Talk English, Ulaanbaatar.
- Talk Talk English
- Experience: NO PREFERENCE
- Positions: 2
- Degree Required
Talk Talk English specialises in the teaching of English as a second language to teenage and adult students in classes of between 8 and 12 people.
Details of Position
- To teach exciting, high-tempo and varied lessons to classes using Talk Talk's own textbooks.
- To teach one-to-one lessons.
- To commit to at least 30 minutes of preparation for every two-hour lesson.
- To present yourself in a professional and appropriate manner.
- To teach a total of 80 or 100 hours per month, depending on your preference.
A good teacher at Talk Talk should have:
- A desire to teach in a foreign setting.
- A drive to actively improve the spoken skills of their students through positive reinforcement.
- An interest in a work and travel experience.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to be part of a team comprising both native and foreign teachers.
Established in 2007, Talk Talk English has become Mongolia's leading English language school, educating students, career professionals, high profile individuals and corporate groups.
The centre is located in the heart of Mongolia's capital, Ulaanbaatar, and is within walking distance of residential areas, shops, restaurants, cinemas and much more.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive monthly salary of 3.2 million MNT after tax ($1,200) for our standard 100-hour contract plus overtime options (visit https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Ulaanbaatar to compare the cost of living in Ulaanbaatar to other towns and cities).
- A contract completion bonus of 1500 MNT multiplied by the number of hours taught upon contract completion.
- A sponsored TEFL from i-to-i.com for those without a teaching qualification.
- A two-week paid training period and induction.
- A work permit and residency card.
- Two weeks of free guesthouse accommodation on arrival, assistance finding accommodation and other assistance when requested for.
- 15 days paid holiday plus public holidays.
- The opportunity to become a senior teacher upon the completion of your first contract which comes with a base salary increase and more paid holidays.
- Social events, such as basketball, table tennis, paintball and social evenings.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.
Accredited Course, Live Teaching Practice, Full Board & Accommodation in Beautiful Hotels included. Over 800 Graduates a Year. 200 Scholarships still Available! Apply and Save NowClick to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.