Residential Senior Trainer, Cheney Court
- Deadline: Sun 27 Jan 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Bath.
- marcus evans linguarama
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
We are looking to recruit a Residential Senior Trainer for Cheney Court, our residential executive training centre near Bath. marcus evans Linguarama is a leading provider of language training to professionals with twenty centres around Europe. The successful candidate will be responsible for both training professionals on a one to one and small group basis and participating fully in the varied social programme which is essential to the success of the centre.
Details of Position
Why join us?
We are looking to recruit a Residential Senior Trainer for Cheney Court, our residential executive training centre starting in January 2019. marcus evans Linguarama is a leading provider of language training to professionals with twenty centres around Europe. Cheney Court is our unique residential centre near Bath which has been welcoming professionals from around the world for bespoke intensive language training programmes for 30 years. The successful candidate will be responsible for both training professionals on a one to one and small group basis and participating fully in the varied social programme which is essential to the success of the centre.
This is an exciting new chapter for Cheney Court and we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic trainer for this residential full time position which involves weekend and evening work.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to resettle in the UK.
What were looking for:
- A senior trainer with at least 3 years relevant teaching experience and a Cambridge ESOL CELTA.
- A trainer committed to the Linguarama Approach, resources and materials
- Someone who enjoys teaching highly motivated individuals and mixed nationality groups
- Someone who will participate fully and with enthusiasm in the social programme at the centre. This will include evening and weekend work on a regular basis. Previous work in a residential centre would be an advantage
- Full driving licence (ideally pre 1997 or with a minibus licence)
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a can do attitude, a passion for people and a strong customer service focus
Prior to starting you must be available for Fire Warden, Health and Safety and First Aid training in the UK.
The impact you'll have:
- This is a hands-on position and you will be jointly responsible for the social programme we offer at Cheney Court. The residential team impact greatly on the whole student experience and your role will be pivotal for ensuring the success of the programmes here.
- As well as your role in the residential team, you will also teach 6 units (45 mins) a day.
- You will help the Centre Manager and other residential trainers seek out and lead new experiences and activities for the social programme for the centre.
- You will be the residential point of contact, with the Centre Manager, for all Fire, First Aid and Health and Safety related issues
- Degree Required
- Preferred qualifications:
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL.
- Teaching experience:
- 3 years
- Native level English speaker preferred
Salary and Benefits
- An attractive salary range depending on qualifications and experience
- A position in an experienced and committed team at a beautiful location.
- The opportunity to teach on our full range of intensive Business English courses to highly motivated professionals from around the world.
- Participation in the full course process: student level assessment, needs analysis, course design and delivery as well as end of course report writing
- Regular training and development.
- Full board accommodation in one of our comfortable en-suite rooms.
- Free on site parking and use of the gym.
- Recognised Fire Warden, Health and Safety and First Aid training (which is a mandatory part of the position).
- The opportunity to earn overtime with some driving or extra teaching sessions.
- The opportunity for career progression within the marcus evans Linguarama group
marcus evans linguarama
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
marcus evans linguarama website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.
Accredited Course, Live Teaching Practice, Full Board & Accommodation in Beautiful Hotels included. Over 800 Graduates a Year. 200 Scholarships still Available! Apply and Save NowClick to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.