YL Residential Non-Teaching Staff (Activity Leaders, House Parents, Management)
- Deadline: Fri 31 May 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Nationwide.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Activity Directors & Student Services Directors (Management) - salary starting from £521.13 a week plus free accommodation and food.
Activity Leaders & House Parents - salary starting from £406.81 a week plus free accommodation and food.
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit the below positions for our Young Learner Courses running at four UK independent schools between June and August.
- Activity Directors
- Activity Leaders
- Student Services Director
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Bloxham School, Oxfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Wellington College, Berkshire
Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
For more information about each role, please click apply.
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
-Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
Salary and Benefits
- For Activity Leaders & House Parents, Salary from £363 per week (dependant on experience) plus from £43.81 per week statutory annual leave payment
- Paid training weekend on 25th & 26th May 2019
- Free accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
Bell Educational Services website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.
Build up your classroom confidence: assessed teaching practice, individual help, support and professional feedback by experienced Cambridge CELTA tutors. Very high pass rate. Register now and get EARLY BIRD discount. Special package with accommodation included.Click to find out more.
Accredited Course, Live Teaching Practice, Full Board & Accommodation in Beautiful Hotels included. Over 800 Graduates a Year. 200 Scholarships still Available! Apply and Save NowClick to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.