YL Residential Non-Teaching Staff (Activity Leaders, House Parents, Management)
- Deadline: Fri 31 May 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Nationwide.
- Bell Educational Services
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Details of Position
We are now looking to recruit the below positions for our Young Learner Courses running at four UK independent schools throughout the Summer.
- Activity Directors
- Assistant Student Services Directors
- Activity Leaders
- Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Bloxham School, Oxfordshire
- The Leys, Cambridge
- Wellington College, Berkshire
Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
For more information about each role, please click apply.
Eligibility and Safe Recruitment
Applicants MUST be eligible to work in the UK
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment:
- A DBS Check will be requested in the event of a successful application at a cost of £44, which will be deducted from your first pay cheque
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required
- All references will be followed up and reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason you should not be engaged in situations where you have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
-Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
Salary and Benefits
- For Assistant Student Services Directors salary from £394 per week (dependent on experience) plus from £47.56 per week statutory annual leave payment
- For Activity Leaders & House Parents, Salary from £363 per week (dependant on experience) plus from £43.81 per week statutory annual leave payment
- Paid training weekend on 25th & 26th May 2019
- Free accommodation and meals
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Well established systems and operating procedures with personalised staff support
Bell Educational Services
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Bell Educational Services website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!Click to find out more.