DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
- Deadline: Sun 30 Jun 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- United Kingdom: Boston (Lincolnshire) and Skegness.
Anglophiles Academic Ltd
Responds to 60-70% of job applications usually within 3 days
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 4
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- Short Term/Summer job, Residential
Are you focused, organised and passionate about leading and supporting a team of EFL Teachers?
We are looking for a Director of Studies (DoS) to work in our Residential Centres in Boston College (Lincolnshire) or Funcoast World (Skegness).
Details of Position
Anglophiles Academic is accredited by ABLS (Accreditation Body for Language Services).
- Manage and oversee a team of teachers who teach up to 36 hours per week.
- Schedule classes and rotas, according to the needs of the Centre.
- Manage the team of teachers by giving guidance and support, and where necessary, help teachers reach their maximum potential while ensuring the high standard of professional teaching is maintained.
- Support the Centre Manager and Sports Manager, as required, according to the needs of the Centre.
- Enhanced DBS disclosure is essential, dated within the last three years or willingness to purchase one.
- All successful candidates must attend a briefing, to be held in London on Saturday 22nd June 2019, as well as attending a Management training briefing on Friday 21st June 2019.
DELTA, MA in TESOL, BA in TESOL - ESSENTIAL
Eligible to live and work in the UK
English native level of competence.
Excellent communication skills.
Flexibility and adaptability.
Ability and desire to work both independently and as part of a team.
Excellent organisational and managerial skills.
Ability to place students within the correct English class according to their ability level.
Create and adhere to timetables.
Previous Summer School experience on residential courses is essential.
Experience: 2 years Head Teacher experience in a similar environment would be a great advantage.
Must be able to attend an interview in our London Office
Salary and Benefits
Benefits: Accommodation provided with full board.
Anglophiles Academic Ltd
More Company Information
More jobs from this recruiter
Click here to visit the Anglophiles Academic Ltd website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Take The Anglo 8-week summer Delta M2 course in Cancun, Mondays – Thursdays. Or the 4-week summer CELTA course in Puerto Vallarta. EARLY BIRD PRICES available now!www.cpda.anglo.mx
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.