Public Schools in South Korea
- Deadline: Fri 29 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- South Korea: Gyeongnam.
- Korean Horizons
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 50
- Degree Required
High salary, low living costs, high savings. Return-flight allowance provided, rent-free studio apartment provided, 18 working days + 15 paid national holidays provided.
No experience required. Assistance provided throughout employment contract.
Google us and check our reputation
Details of Position
Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (no weekends). There are 22 classes that you are required to teach. 1 class is 40mins for an elementary school, 45mins for a middle school and 50mins for a high school.
No experience is required and you will work with co-teachers who have a background in education, so you will have a high learning curve + in 12 months more doors will open with the creditability you will have working for an EPIK school.
1. Be a citizen of the UK, the UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa and to have been educated there since grade 7.(visa requirement)
2. To hold a bachelor in any field. If your major isn't education, you need a TEFL/TESOL certificate of at least 100hrs.
3. A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
Income tax is zero for all except those from Ireland and Canada.
Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
18 working (not calendar) days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
Sick paid leave allowance
Special leave allowance
1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
1. Airport pickup by us personally, hotel (a BUSINESS Hotel not a Love Hotel!) for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
2. Free Dinner and breakfast together with us + all of the arrival teachers
3. Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Travel Guide, a Phrasebook & other goodies)
4. Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
3 month internationally recognized and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours of Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Learn how to teach English confidently and get the most prestigious TEFL Certificate! Highly experienced and supportive team of tutors. Very high pass rate. Special price package with accommodation and airport pick up included.Click to find out more.
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.