DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
- Russian Federation: Moscow .
- Windsor English Language School
- Experience: 4 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
DOS is responsible for the effective running of the schools' programmes to deliver maximum quality, efficiency and student satisfaction coupled with teacher satisfaction.
We provide a competitive salary and a full support programme including:
- accommodation support
- health insurance
- visa support
- free public transport
- paid induction and holidays
- Russian lessons etc.
Details of Position
DOS's responsibilities include:
- Participate in the recruitment and induction of new teachers
- Teacher Support and Development
- Facilitate communication between management and teaching staff
- Develop a programme of teacher and teacher leader ongoing professional development
- Propose and implement ideas regarding new products and services the company can offer
- Conduct teacher observations
- Provide feedback and support to teachers on the improvement of teaching and learning
- Conduct teacher training sessions
- Coordinate team planning sessions for teachers (together with ADOS and YLC)
- Liaise with ADOS on marketing, courses, and teacher training
- Participate in leadership team meetings
Windsor has always provided a range of general and specialized English courses to young learners, teens, university students and professionals. Our school provides a range of courses, including ESP in finance, law, business and content-based courses, TOEFL, IELTS and other Cambridge exam preparation.
We take great pride in seeing our students grow throughout their entire journey with the English language starting with our YL programs.
Windsor has an extensive professional development program. We want to see teachers grow while working at the school not only for the benefit of our students but for their own long-term career development. DOS has a critical role to play in this.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Teaching experience
- Experience in academic management at English Educational Centre
- Teacher observation and teacher development experience
- Experience in materials development
- Team leadership/people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in time management
- Native speaker level
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary starting from 120 000 rubles net.
- Accommodation support.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school;
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional)
To learn more about the School and the staff, please visit our website.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to apply now or send us your CV.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
Windsor English Language School
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
Windsor English Language School website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
3-4 month internationally recognized and accredited course at The Global English Teaching Academy including a minimum of 300 hours of Teaching Practice with our expert Course Tutors.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.
Our highly rated, accredited courses will help you access 1,000s of international and online teaching opportunities. Learn how to teach TEFL and book your course today.Click to find out more.