Teach English in Japan - Greater Tokyo District. Start 2019 - Apply Here
- Deadline: Thu 28 Feb 2019 00:00:00 GMT
- Japan: Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, Kyushu.
- ESLstarter Ltd
- Experience: NOT APPLICABLE
- Positions: 30
- Degree Required
- JPY 252,800 (approx. £1,700 monthly) with bonus system
- Accommodation support
- Full training on arrival including TEYL course
- 6 weeks annual paid leave including 2 weeks at Christmas / New Year, plus Spring & Summer breaks
- Teach small classes of 1 - 6 students (average 3 students)
- 29.5 hours weekly teaching 50% adults & 50% children
- Average length of teacher stay on this program is almost 3 years
Details of Position
- Experience life in one of Asias most fast paced destinations
- Full week long orientation in Tokyo
- Teach small groups of children, teenagers, parents, young professionals and business people who study at these community orientated schools
- Average class size is 3 students
- Average length of stay on program is almost 3 years
- Arrive March, April, May 2019
- CELTA / Trinity TESOL* (or Level 5 equivalent TEFL course)
- No experience necessary
- No Japanese language skills required
* TEFL / TESOL / CELTA course must include at least 6 hours of assessed Teaching Practice to real students (not peers).
- Applicants with 120 hour On-line TEFL and 6 months of teaching experience may also apply
Salary and Benefits
- Bonus system
- Airport pick up
- 1 week orientation in Tokyo
- TEYL training provided with ongoing teacher development
- Teach 29.5 hours per week
- 5 day week
- Reimbursed work commuting costs
- Accommodation support with loan for company accommodation where required
- 6 weeks annual paid leave (including 5 extra days after 6 months)
- Welfare support team in Japan
- Access to Japanese Health Insurance Scheme
- Latest Edition Lonely Planet E Guide to Japan
- Visa sponsorship
- 12 month contract (renewable)
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.