English Teachers - China
- China: China.
- Intrepid Teachers
- Experience: ENTRY LEVEL
- Positions: 5
- Degree Required
Details of Position
We are recruiting for a leading training center, with a huge presence across Asia. The school has built up an excellent reputation for giving students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity-based and focused on individual student needs and progress. The curriculum and methodology were designed over 15 years of research by education psychologists, and the school has been enriching the lives of students in Asia for over 17 years.
The school will provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons.
- Teaching speaking and listening skills using our ICR ESL curriculum and materials
- Teaching pre-reading skills to children using our unique literacy system
- Teaching reading and comprehension skills
- Teaching writing skills including grammar, narratives, editing and publishing
- Teaching oral presentation and communication skills
- Help children develop social skills and positive classroom behaviour
- Conducting pre-enrolment assessments for new students
- Participate in marketing events occasionally
- 5-day working week (usually Wednesday to Sunday) with 2 consecutive days off midweek
- Maximum 40 hour working week - Maximum 25 teaching hours per week - Maximum 15 hours admin work/marketing events per week
- Teaching certificate required (B.Ed, TESOL/TEFL, CELTA/DELTA etc)
- Native English speaker - from USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand (visa requirement)
- Teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal background check
- Happy to work with young learners from 2.5 years old and above
Salary and Benefits
- Accommodation provided - Airport pick-up on arrival to China
- End of contract bonus: 1-month base salary
- End of contract flight reimbursement up to RMB 6,500
- 10 days paid annual leave plus all Chinese national holidays - 5 days medical leave
- Legal Work Visa provided
- Health Insurance provided
- Comprehensive training programme provided before teaching commencement (RMB 1,500 paid) plus periodic curriculum update training
- All curriculum material provided and ongoing academic support
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
The only Trinity CertTESOL in Thailand. Certified and recognised worldwide. Beautiful location. Small groups.Teaching practice in real schools. Meals and accommodation included. Job Placement available on course completion.Click to find out more.
International and accredited 4-Week TEFL course in Mexico that will upgrade your resume. The most budget-friendly way to travel! Choose ITTO TEFL - TESOL Programs!Click to find out more.
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.