- Deadline: Fri 28 Sep 2018 00:00:00 GMT
- South Korea: 507 Bongsu-Ro, Dong-Gu, Ulsan, South Korea.
- Ulsan Hyundai Football Club
- Experience: 3 YEARS
- Positions: 1
- Degree Required
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons in a way suited for the football team players and keep track of their progress by preparing and setting regular tests, exercises and exams
- Devise, write and produce appropriate teaching materials, including audio and visual resources
- Undertake administrative tasks, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
- Do other work that requires the support of a native level English speaker
Details of Position
The classes will take place from 16:30 to 20:50 with each class lasting 50 minutes and 40 minutes of dinner break in between. The language instructor's work hours are from 13:00 to 21:00, Monday through Friday. He or she would be expected to use the non-contact time for class preparation or to provide language support for the club in connection with their marketing activities such as proofreading their promotional materials and other documents.
- Sports related degree or football related experience such as coaching or video analysis
- ELT certificate such as CELTA, TEFL and TESOL
Salary and Benefits
- Free accommodation: one bed room apartment near the club
- Three free meals a day at the club's clubhouse canteen
- Paid leave: summer holidays of two weeks and Christmas holidays of two weeks
Ulsan Hyundai Football Club
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
Ulsan Hyundai Football Club website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Modern, internationally accredited course with dedicated trainers and staff supporting you from start to finish. Job guarantee, housing and visa support, extensive resources, prime location, small class size.Click to find out more.
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
Certificate & Master Diploma Courses. Courses include: Teaching Young Learners, One-to-One, Business English, Grammar Awareness and Teaching English Online. Full Tutor Support and Employment Assistance.Click to find out more.