Teach English in South Korea to young learners (Daegu Metropolitan City)
- Deadline: Tue 31 Dec 2019 00:00:00 UTC
- South Korea: Daegu Metropolitan City.
- DAEGU TEFL JOB
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Degree Required
A prepaid flight to Korea, rent-free fully furnished single studio apartment, medical insurance, national pension etc. are provided.
Native level English speakers with a Bachelor's degree in any field and no criminal record are eligible for E-2 visa for English teaching positions in S.Korea.
Details of Position
About Daegu city
The City of Daegu is located inland, southeast of the Korean Peninsula; http://www.daegu.go.kr/english/index.do?menu_id=00000749. Its population is around 2.5 million. It takes around 1 hour and 40 min. from 'Dongdaegu' station to Seoul and 50 min. to Busan by express train (KTX); You can find more information on the city of Daegu at http://www.daegu.go.kr/english/index.do and Facebook group 'colorfuldaegu'.
How to Apply
Please send me your resume with your available date for employment in S.Korea by email or post them on our website (link below).
- Bachelor's degree in any field (TEFL certificate is not necessary)
- a photocopy of Bachelor's degree certificate with apostille attached (a photocopy of Bachelors degree certificate verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
- an original copy of national (FBI) criminal background check issued within 6 months with apostille attached (an original copy verified by a Korean consulate in Canada for Canadians)
- must be native level English speakers with the nationality of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, U.K., or U.S.A. (alphabetical order) in accordance with the Korean government's Policy
Salary and Benefits
- prepaid one-way flight ticket to Korea or a return flight back home
- rent free fully-furnished single studio apartment within 10 min. walking distance of work
- severance pay, equivalent of 1 month's salary on completion of 1-year contract
- around 10 days vacation scheduled by school and additional 15 national holidays a year
- half of medical insurance premium and national pension paid by the employer
- fewer than 12 students at each class
- all the curriculum provided
- length of contract: 1 year
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
3 month internationally recognised and accredited course with the Global English Teaching (GET) Academy. Includes 300 hours Teaching Practice in real Austrian classrooms. Apply NOW!Click to find out more.
Looking for an opportunity to expand your career choices at home or abroad, fund your travels or attain an internationally-recognised TESOL qualification? If yes, then one of our flagship TESOL courses could be for you! BA (Hons) TESOL & Linguistics MA Education with TESOL.Click to find out more.