TEACH ENGLISH IN PRAGUE
- Czech Republic: Prague.
- James Cook Languages s.r.o.
- Experience: NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Positions: 10
- Freelance Position
- Degree Required
- small group and individual courses
- general and/or business English
- grammar and conversation courses
- various levels
- regular weekly courses and intensive courses
Details of Position
Since 1999 the goal of James Cook Languages has been to help people extend and improve their communication skills. This is an opportunity for you to become a professional teacher and part of a qualified young Czech and international team.
New courses start throughout the year, don't hesitate to apply any time.
- university degree
- native level of English
Salary and Benefits
- excellent environment for lesson preparation
- systematic development of knowledge and skills, free teacher workshops
- company magazine, social events, refreshments etc.
- classes of Czech for foreigners
- free materials for teaching, internet and copying
- professional approach and support
- great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- possibility to work with a great team of teachers and clients
- long-term cooperation
- full-time / part-time job
James Cook Languages s.r.o.
More Company Information
Click here to visit the
James Cook Languages s.r.o. website
Like the sound of this job, but not fully qualified?
Train To Teach
Take a Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL course with Cactus and get a guaranteed interview. Choose from teaching positions in the UK, Spain and China, among others!Click to find out more.
Join our highly-rated, accredited course. Hands-on practice teaching with adults & children. TEFL-ize yourself with TEFL International Prague and acknowledge the advantages of small courses at a large family-run language school.Click to find out more.
TEFL Worldwide offers the Internationally Recognized and Accredited 4-week TEFL Course in Prague! Lifetime job assistance provided worldwide. Our graduates are teaching in 60+ countries! Highly rated by language schools and graduates.Click to find out more.
3-4 month internationally recognized and accredited course at The Global English Teaching Academy including a minimum of 300 hours of Teaching Practice with our expert Course Tutors.Click to find out more.
We have over 20 years’ experience delivering full-time and part-time CELTA courses and have a 98% pass rate.Click to find out more.